With its 600 V CAT III double insulation, the C.A 757 complies with the new IEC 61010-2-033 standard for multimeters.
Simple to use, the C.A 757 automatically recognizes Ac and DC voltages, as well as continuity, resistors, diodes and capacitors. It also detects live conductors without contact.
Lastly, the C.A 757 is delivered with a MiniFlex flexible current sensor allowing current measurements up to 300 AAC even in places where access is difficult.
• DC voltage: 3 mVDC to 1000 VDC
• AC voltage: 100 mVAC to 1000 VAC
• Currents: 500 mA to 300 A (with MiniFlex sensor supplied)
• Resistance: 0.3 Ω to 30 MΩ
• Audible continuity for R ≤ 30 Ω
• Capacitance: 400 pF to 30 mF
• Diode test
• No-contact voltage detection
• 600 V CAT III
A key tool to measure surface temperatures of hot objects, dangerous or difficult to access.
From -50 to +380°C
Supplied in case holster.
A key tool to measure surface temperatures of hot objects, dangerous or difficult to access. Supplied in case holster.
From -50 to +800°C
Supplied in case holster and K thermocouple probe.
Supplied in transport case and K thermocouple probe.