The C.A 755 is rated 600V CAT III and complies with the new IEC 61010-2-033 standard on multimeters.
It offfers both the basic functions, such as voltage and continuity, and more specific multimeter functions such as diode test, resistance, continuity and capacitance. With its “SMART” function, the C.A 755 automatically recognizes DC or AC, as well as resistors, diodes and capacitors.
Simple and effective, the test probes are easy to remove and replace. They are stowed in a compartment built into the instrument.
• Voltage: 3 mVDC to 1,000 VDC/ 100 mVAC to 1,000 VAC
• Resistance: 0.3 Ω to 30 MΩ
• Capacitance: 400 pF to 30 mF
• Diode test
• Audible continuity for R ≤ 30 Ω
• 600 V CAT III
The PEL 105 can be used to measure, record and analyse the power values (W, var, VA) and energy values (kWh, kvarh, kVAh). At the same time, they record the PF and the DPF. Recording is continuous with a sampling interval of 200 ms.
– 5 voltage inputs & 4 current inputs
– All-terrain shockproof casing resistant to UV light and high temperatures
– Ideal for mounting on electricity poles
– Self-powered by its voltage inputs up to 1,000 V
– Continuous recording at 200 ms intervals
– Measurements in compliance with IEEE 1459